Parenting ain’t all sunshine and bubblegum. Kids just don’t know how to act, and this can lead to some explosively disastrous accidents, like the epic kid fails in this list. They might be having fun, but that’s because they’re not thinking about the clean-up process. Yet.
If you have a great picture from the darker and more disastrous side of parental life, we’d love to see it in this list! Upvote your favorites, too.
01. A Table Is A Table
02. It’s Ok As Long As You Let Me Sleep
03. My Daughter Likes Me To Wear Hair-bows With Her
04. Just Being A Dad
05. Really Bro?
07. 10th Anniversary Today, Thought We’d Capture The Romance
09. Good Morning!
10. Letting His Daughter Practice
11. It Totally Looks Better This Way
12. Dads Are The Comfiest Chairs Ever
13. You Have To Rescue Kids From Themselves
15. Letting Your Daughter Do Your Make-up
16. Potty Training Is Not Going As Planned
17. Napping Dad = Playmat Dad
18. Playing With Flour
22. There Can Only Be One
24. Just Kids Being A Bunch Of Little Assholes
25. Hitman Baby Takes No Joy In His Work
26. Fish Out Of Water
28. My Daughter Playing With A Toy Dolphin And Bath Paint
30. Playing In The Car
34. Trying To Escape Through The Vent
37. You Could Tell Them To Grow Up, But This Is One Of Those Things That Gets Worse As You Age
38. Yes, That’s A Tampon In His Mouth
39. Painting With Hair Remover Wax
41. Evil Kid
42. Kid Being A Little Asshole
43. The Little Ones Sneak Into The Pantry And Find A Container Of Frosting
45. Hi My Name Is Aaron And I Like To Play With Butt Paste!
46. Some Mornings You’re Just Too Tired To Stop Your Kid From TPing The Dining Room
52. Potty Training Fail
53. What? What Did I Do?
54. Family Home Destroyed By Avalanche
55. This Kid Wanted To Make His Own Peanut Butter Sandwich
56. Kids Play With Paint And Get It All Over Their Faces
57. This Is What Happens When Your Kids Blink…;
63. So I Got My Ipsy Glam Bag Today
64. Fridging Just Got Easier
75. You’re Just Another Stuffed Animal To Me!
79. Baking Is Fun!!!
81. No Plate? No Problem! Helping With The Cleanup
83. A Little Brother Is A Perfect Canvas For A Budding Artist.
Share your Thoughts