If there is one thing that reminds me of my childhood it’s Puppy Chow. Not because my mom ever made it for us but because I remember all of the other moms would make it for their kids to bring to school during the holiday season. Thanks a lot mom!
All jokes aside, I have never made Puppy Chow until now. And I see why I’ve never made it because it’s really difficult to keep your hands out of the bowl! But I decided to make it with a little twist! White Chocolate Wonderful Puppy Chow features the tasty White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co. And it’s amazing. It’s a little lighter on the chocolate flavor but still oh-so-delicious.
Because my White Chocolate Wonderful turned out so delicious, I also made a batch using Dark Chocolate Dreams. Don’t even ask me how much I ate. Because I’ll most likely lie to you.
This recipe is pretty classic and super easy to make. You might get a little sticky in the process but it’s totally okay to lick your fingers. And you’re in luck for stopping by today because you have a chance to enter for your chance to win your very own jar of White Chocolate Wonderful and 5 other delicious flavors. You’ll also receive a cook book, PB spreader and a fun tote bag! Good luck!
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Â½ cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
- Â¼ butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Â½ cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.